Presenting to you, Principal Garden, located at Prince Charles Crescent, surrounded by Good Class Bungalows of the Chatsworth and Bishopsgate Estates.A thoughtfully-designed 99-years leasehold private development that is close proximity to Orchard Road and the Central Business District (CBD). The development will appeal to savvy investors and discerning home buyers who are seeking quality residences.
The 663 residential units, with a total of 4 blocks of 1 Bedroom to 5 Bedrooms project caters all types of apartment types from multi-generation living, families, young couples, singles as well as investors.
All Residential Units only occupied 20% of the Land (266,000 sqft) and the remaining 80% are landscape. Whopping 4X more garden than structure.
Location Plan –
SITE PLAN –
SCHEMATIC PLAN –
. FLOORPLAN –
PROJECTS DETAILS –
|Project Name:||Principal Garden|
|Developer:||Secure Venture Development (Alexandra) Pte Ltd|
|Site Area:||24,964.3 sqm / 268,715.73 sqft|
|Tenure of Land:||99 years commencing on 21 July 2014|
|Expected Date of Vacant Possession:||31st December 2019|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion:||31st December 2022|
|No. of Units:||663 Units|
|No. of Blocks / Storeys:||4 Blocks of 24 Storeys|
|Unit Type:||TYPICAL UNITS:
1-Bedroom: 474 to 495 sqft
2-Bedroom: 753 to 797 sqft
2-Bedroom Dual Key: 850 sqft
3-Bedroom: 1066 sqft
3-Bedroom Dual Key: 1173 sqft
3-Bedroom Deluxe with Private Lift: 1216 sqft
4-Bedroom Deluxe with Private Lift: 1550 sqft
PRINCIPAL COLLECTION:4+1 Bedroom with Private Lift: 1981 sqft
5+1 Bedroom with Private Lift: 2325 sqft
CALL ME 98803768 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
*PENDING SALE APPROVAL